Hosted by Appsterdam
Sat 27-11-2021 13:00
Plantage Kerklaan 38-40, Amsterdam
The world is opening up again, so are we!
This is the first (reboot) Weekend Fun event!
What would be a better way to spend your Saturday than getting together with Appsterdammers, their friends and families to visit the oldest zoo in the Netherlands, in the heart of Amsterdam: Artis (https://www.artis.nl/en/visit/plan-your-visit/)!
• kids under 3: FREE
• kids 3-9 years old: € 20
• 10+ and adults: € 25
• We’ll gather in front of the zoo at 12:45 (we’ll enter at 13:00)
We don’t have an official tour planned, or a strict schedule.
Artis closes at 17:00.
If you want to meet us later, get lost or for any other reason need to get in touch with one of the organizers.
• Wesley, @wesdegroot (twitter)
• Jake, @jake_ruston (twitter)
• WhatsApp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/FkOFmZQUOBTLqDlIeE5T3K
• Tram: 14 (Artis), 19, (Alexanderplein), 17 (Alexanderplein)
• Bus: 43 (Kadijksplein)
• Car: Parking spots available (€ 15)
We hope to see you there!
More about the Weekend Fun:
Our Weekend Fun events are family friendly, usually non-tech gatherings. We get together to have a fun day. Wether you are coming by yourself, or you’re bringing your kids, parents, neighbors, colleagues, partner, friends, everyone is welcome to join! Examples of Weekend Fun events: Game Days, picnics, NEMO, walking tours through other cities, boat trips, several museums and much more.